- Discharged from ortho treatment.
- Kendo training went as well as can be expected in the new location, given the floor surface and overall temperature.
- Finally found a solution to the org-mode vs. asciidoc problem: treat asciidoc content as “source code” in org-mode. This will allow me to use the organizational and to-do features of org-mode without sacrificing the formatting and publishing features of asciidoc.
- You should write a how-to on this, for this blog if not for MUO, etc.
- Quickly figure out the org-mode/asciidoc thing above, then stop fiddling around with it!
- Finish your LAN post, then DO YOUR %#$&ING FICTION QUERIES!!!
- Also need to get something ready for next critique meeting.